• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Screenshot Sub-Forum in the Creative Imagry Forum.

Sliderkk

I think that the area would be popular among gamers.

eldiablov

Contributor
Now THAT is an interesting idea. Would be more suited to a thread though, i'd suggest you go make it before someone else does ;)

Adiuvo

Yeah, a thread would fit well rather than a subforum. Go ahead and make one, and I'll already have some screenshots lined up ;)

Scorned

Wouldnt that be better suited for the gaming section?

Although i get the logic behind Creative Imagery, but just saying seeing as more gamers are going to go to the gaming section rather than Creative Imagery.

Sliderkk

Well it doesn't matter anyway, Abe Froeman decided to delete the thread.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Well it doesn't matter anyway, Abe Froeman decided to delete the thread.

Per my PM to you, I deleted the thread because it was an empty placeholder thread. I also said that you could remake it when you have some screenshots to contribute to the first post. After all, if you wanted an entire sub forum created for your idea, I would assume you might have a screenshots to showcase.