• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Server move, unavoidable downtime.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Hi guys,

Later on today (or possibly tomorrow) we'll be moving to a significantly more powerful server in order to be able to offer you guys much, much more. That being said, there will, unfortunately, have to be some downtime (mostly the forums being locked) while the move takes place to prevent data mixup from occurring.

We'll be updating this announcement closer to the time when we make the move with the new IP that you can add to your hosts file if you want to check out our new server before your DNS updates.

With this move, we'll be able to provide you with some much requested things that I'm sure all you guys out there will enjoy (especially if you're a gamer ;)).

Thanks for your patience and understanding while we move :)

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Good to hear your still hard at work.

A true admin.

EvilSeph

Administrator
I'm not so sure Hardly... you kind of side-tracked me by showing me Ronald Jenkees. :(

Thanks for the kind comments guys :p

twelve

I'm not dead
Hopefully it will all go smoothly :)
Server moves rarely go smoothly. You can plan it until the end of time but problems are often unavoidable.

Having said that though I have every belief that if anyone can do a hassle free move it's EvilSeph.

Seth

MD Party Room
I'm not so sure Hardly... you kind of side-tracked me by showing me Ronald Jenkees. :(

Thanks for the kind comments guys :p

I always ment to ask this but what kind of job do you have that you can put this much work into the forums..

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
The DNS propagation went surprisingly fast. :tup: