• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Share random Youtube videos [USE THIS INSTEAD OF POSTING A NEW THREAD FOR 1 LINK]

Slasher

Suck It
I went to a Yuk yuk's comedy thing last night, and it was alright up until the closing act. This closing act was one of the funniest act's I have ever friggin seen in my life, I seriously wish I recorded it. It was nothing short of gut-wrenching hilarious.

His name was John Ki, so I went looking today on youtube for some of his skits. While I've found a couple of them, they don't quite capture the essence of what I saw last night. They're still damn funny though and you should check them out :laugh:

YouTube - Korean Stand Up Comedy John Ki Hogtown
YouTube - Korean Stand Up Comedy John Ki

Most of his comedy is personal storytelling, and it really works well with his Korean-Canadian heritage.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team

Robby

Los Doyers!
So awesome, watch until the end.

[ythq]65S_j_SwI9Q[/ythq]
That vid was funny.
I liked one of the comments:
"That was his dads most proud moment of all time forget when his son graduates from yale top of his class, hell be like remember when you pulled off that double suplex son"

All you Windows users, if like to make a prank on someone, then: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.