• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine [Online]

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
As the name suggests this is an MMORPG based on the SMT world (not to confuse with Persona though).

I've been playing this for a few weeks now with a bunch of friends, and it's been a pretty cool experience, I like the whole collecting and fusing demons thing, it gives the game another kind of awesomeness.

Sure the games has its flaws and I've only been playing it casually (up to level 18 so far) but at least I've been having some good fun.

For those interested in trying here goes link:

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online - Free Sci-fi 3D MMORPG at ...

[I had a feeling I had created a thread about this already but after 5 different searches it didn't show up, so I'm creating a new one and hoping it gets merged should one already exist.]

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I seen this few times on free mmorpg list.
I might check it out in two weeks.
When I have time to play a mmo.

Izunagi

Bloodless Tatari
Played the beta a long time ago. The game was decent, had some fun with it, but overall it just didn't have enough to keep me going and I felt it was lacking that SMT vibe to it. Maybe I have to give the game another chance now that it's had time to develop, but I still have serious doubts about it.