• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3DS Should I get one?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'm thinking of trading in my PSP and my DS Lite for a 3DS. Is the deal worth it?

PR0fessor Burnt

I have a blast with mine, even though there aren't that many games for it.

if you do get one I recommend getting super street fighter and avoiding splintercell

TeamOverload

I enjoy mine a lot. It's up to you, it definitely has a lot of potential, but as I'm sure you're aware the launch line-up was rather so-so. Ridge Racer is a good pick up as is Street Fighter from what I've heard. Dead or Alive, Ocarina, and RE: Mercs come up within the next two months and those all look quite promising as well. If you don't really touch your PSP anymore, than I say go ahead and go for it.

Riorio99

Might want to wait until OoT comes out. Mine hasn't been played for a few weeks except for Street Pass Quest, waiting on OoT to hopefully give me something to do.

El Diablo

Yeah, I'm thinking about buying one as well but there aren't many games out right now that I would play or have interest in. I'm hoping after OoT comes out some other good games will come out and make it worth it, hopefully some good RPGs as that was what I loved about the DS. An advanced wars and golden sun would be cool :p. But right now it's just not worth it for me to spend 300~ bucks to play OoT on that go.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
maybe its just me, buy i played a demo unit at best buy for about 10 minutes and it gave me a horrible headache. does anyone else have this issue?

PR0fessor Burnt

maybe its just me, buy i played a demo unit at best buy for about 10 minutes and it gave me a horrible headache. does anyone else have this issue?

With full 3D it gives me a headache after playing for about half/hour. Usually I have the 3D slider turned half down or not at all then it doesn't bother me at all.

TeamOverload

I have yet to experience any headaches or anything of the like even when playing for extended periods. That said, I do usually keep the 3D slider around half way as well.

Riorio99

Never had a headache that I can be sure was caused by it, and I always play with the 3D on full.