• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Show Off Your Browser(s)! [Pics]

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
We already have a section where you can show off your desktop and a lot of you have also been sneaking in your web browsers and even media players at times. Since I just recently overhauled the look of my firefox (3.5) I thought it would be nice to share it as well. Feel free to post your browser, even if it's boring....

firefoxbrowser.png

Notes:
+Using the Strata40 theme and related Add-on's to resemble the recent Firefox 4.0 mock-ups.
+Using PermaTabs Mod + Faviconize Tab for the upper left hand tabs (always present, almost like short bookmark links)
+Personal Menu which allows me to get rid of the Menu bar and use a single icon (next to back button) to access the menu options such as File, Tools, etc.
+Titlebar Tweaker which puts the time in the title bar (and date). You can also remove the title entirely if you want or have it say anything you want (such as FrozenIpaq Rules!)

MenaceInc

Staff Member
browser.jpg

Pretty simple, just have personas installed with the Dark Light theme, bookmarks setup to what I want and need, screengrab and firebug installed as well...nothing special

Seth

MD Party Room
Untitled2.png

Chrome there not much I really like doing to it..

B

Bizarre

I don't like customizing my browser, too much makes it look crowded.

ilyace

I don't like customizing my browser, too much makes it look crowded.

You don't make any sense, since the point of customizing is to make the browser look how you want it to look. Therefore, if you prefer a less crowded, simplistic look, you can do that.

B

Bizarre

You don't make any sense, since the point of customizing is to make the browser look how you want it to look. Therefore, if you prefer a less crowded, simplistic look, you can do that.

Which is what I have.
My response was to Hardrive, when see said nice google toolbar.

B

Bizarre

You really don't have a point, there's a difference between one toolbar and 5 different toolbars.

too_many_toolbars.jpg

Mine obviously looks better then this.

xploren

Contributor
browserpici.png

The only official Google Chrome theme I could get used to.

Pretty boring.

[qimg]http://i46.tinypic.com/jipea8.png[/qimg]

Disgusting, mfm_light.

You really don't have a point, there's a difference between one toolbar and 5 different toolbars.

[qimg]http://olsencnc.net/too_many_toolbars.jpg[/qimg]

Mine obviously looks better then this.

You realize you already have a Google search bar to the right of the browser, right?

B

Bizarre

^
Yea if I could figure out how to remove it I would.
Btw, are you using firefox or is that actually chrome?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm pretty sure if you right click the bookmarks toolbar and click customize, you can then drag and drop the search box wherever you want. I also have a friend that has a toolbar like you (pretty much same thing) and likes it for the same reason you do lol