• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Show Off Your Browser(s)! [Pics]

Browser.png

I use this to save on toolbar space, 1280x800 is a tad cramped. I have an OmniBar extension to combine the AwsomeBar + Google Search, a Usage bar and not much else.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My setup is pretty standard, nothing flashy, just plain old vanilla Firefox:

I don't usually browse maximized but did it for screenshot purposes.

browser2.jpg

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
I ended up using some FF4 clone on Linux, and obviously it didn't look like it's supposed to, but I like it regardless, so it's stuck.

dg40tv.jpg

Note: The grey text up top is black when the window is selected.

Joey

Am I the only one who thinks all the persona's look ridiculous? All of them either look awful, or make firefox less functional by making text blend in with the background.

I don't see why Mozilla is making such a huge deal about this feature.

Moose

Meta Moose
Am I the only one who thinks all the persona's look ridiculous? All of them either look awful, or make firefox less functional by making text blend in with the background.

Yeah, I pretty much feel this way too.

Pointless waste of time. Firefox already has elaborate Theme support, for all the time they sunk into personas, they could have made themes change on the fly.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.

I totally agree.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I agree completely. A web browser of all things should blend in with the native OS theme. Personas only serve as a distraction to the pages I'm viewing. I like eye candy but not when it takes away from a uniform look.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Tweaked my firefox a bit with the newest Strata40 theme and StrataBuddy plugin. Looking more and more like Firefox 3.7/4.0 and I'm liking it! This is probably why I will continue to use firefox, the customization that is allowed is just remarkable.

Firefox.png

every person sets their stuff different even if you think its ugly.

---------- Post added 04-13-2010 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-12-2010 at 11:54 PM ----------

My setup is pretty standard, nothing flashy, just plain old vanilla Firefox:

I don't usually browse maximized but did it for screenshot purposes.

[qimg]http://relm.exophase.com/browser2.jpg[/qimg]

Same, I been trying my best not to maximize since I got a bigger screen now. some websites still does that 4:3 and zoom in makes pictures blur