• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSV Silent Hill: Book of Memories Hitting NGP

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
silent-hill.jpg

Konami's long-running Silent Hill survival horror franchise was well-received on PSP across two installments, so it's not too surprising to see it make the jump to NGP. At the company's pre-E3 presentation, it revealed that Silent Hill: Book of Memories is hitting Sony's next-gen portable platform.

Unfortunately, no further details were spared, but one thing's for sure: we can't wait to see what this will look like on the NGP's OLED display, inky blacks and all[...]

Continue reading: Silent Hill: Book of Memories Hitting NGP...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
The launch lineup for the NGP is kicking the arse of the launch lineup the 3DS had.

This is weird o.o

Anyway, loving these news! Keep 'em coming sir.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
AWESOME.
I'm just starting to get into the Silent hill series. This will be another reason to buy an NGP

Then hold on to Silent Hill 2 and 3 since they are coming to the PS3 in HD. (if you happen to have one xD)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
One can certainly hope so :p

TeamOverload

Well Nintendo showed off plenty of good looking titles too that missed the launch :/ We will see, and I do have high hopes for the NGP don't get me wrong, let's hope it's not like the PSP, because the lack of software in my opinion for like the past year or two has been huge, very few titles worth looking forward too. So we don't want them to burn through all their strong games right away either, you know?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Well Nintendo showed off plenty of good looking titles too that missed the launch :/ We will see, and I do have high hopes for the NGP don't get me wrong, let's hope it's not like the PSP, because the lack of software in my opinion for like the past year or two has been huge, very few titles worth looking forward too. So we don't want them to burn through all their strong games right away either, you know?

I was not really into the NGP until I started seeing developers interest in the damn thing so I started reading up, and I do have a good feeling about it :p