• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Since the idiot who banned me deleted my original thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbit

Awesome

Darkchild

The Doctor
Rabbit, This is getting quite out of hand...
Look, Malloc joined with exophase or vice versa..

ok. no problem there..

I don't know if because of malloc your site couldn't join Exo. but think of this.

A lot of "small websites" joining forces can make a big one.

Now, you may call EvilSeph arrogant or whatever you want, but he is one of us now, and so, he deserves respect, like he is probably giving you right now (putting aside the insults I've read in the archive above).
And, X3 knows what he does, if he wants to join malloc let him, it's his website.

And if you're mad because yours didn't join?
Well..you'll have to deal with it in a civic way, not insulting people nor threatning.
(Just a sidenote, if you threaten me in any way, I will not hesitate to ban you permanently, wether X3 likes it or not! NO ONE is allowed to threaten another user in here, be it how it may! And if you by any chance get away with it, I am not a afraid of you.)

Now, I do not mean to insult you in any way or to anger you.

I am a peacefull and patient man. and mean no harm to whoever comes to this forum.

I just hope this ends this discussion!
(And because of you, one of the guys I most admire in this forum has left, I hope you're happy now! :mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1:)

rabbit

Awesome
Rabbit, This is getting quite out of hand...
Look, Malloc joined with exophase or vice versa..

ok. no problem there..

I don't know if because of malloc your site couldn't join Exo. but think of this.
I don't have a site, and never have, regarding video games or systems. I WAS an ircop on LAN until malloc ate LAN and then raped it from the inside out.

A lot of "small websites" joining forces can make a big one.

Now, you may call EvilSeph arrogant or whatever you want, but he is one of us now, and so, he deserves respect, like he is probably giving you right now (putting aside the insults I've read in the archive above).
And, X3 knows what he does, if he wants to join malloc let him, it's his website.
I know it's his site, and he's allowed to do what he wants, but I also want to make sure everybody knows about ES and his suckage.

And if you're mad because yours didn't join?
See above

Well..you'll have to deal with it in a civic way, not insulting people nor threatning.
(Just a sidenote, if you threaten me in any way, I will not hesitate to ban you permanently, wether X3 likes it or not! NO ONE is allowed to threaten another user in here, be it how it may! And if you by any chance get away with it, I am not a afraid of you.)
Yes, ban a friend of your boss even if he doesn't want you to. That makes sense.

Now, I do not mean to insult you in any way or to anger you.

I am a peacefull and patient man. and mean no harm to whoever comes to this forum.

I just hope this ends this discussion!
Maybe, maybe not. I have no problem with discussing things.

(And because of you, one of the guys I most admire in this forum has left, I hope you're happy now! :mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1:)
I don't know who you're talking about, but if he can't handle being called names, he probably isn't worth having as a staff member (if he was a staff member). If he was just a user, it's his loss.

Gwapingn8

sounds like we got a day care center here..

look people not to intrude... but set you problems aside
and just get along... the world becomes much brighter that way.

and plus.... things get easier... venting towards another is not a great way
of letting anger out... go play some hardcore sports or something..

or do why I do... when I get tooo stressed in life... i play Paintball..
after you get hit many times and feel the rush of the battle.. your worries disappear

try it:thumbup:

Acerthief

sounds like we got a day care center here..

look people not to intrude... but set you problems aside
and just get along... the world becomes much brighter that way.

and plus.... things get easier... venting towards another is not a great way
of letting anger out... go play some hardcore sports or something..

or do why I do... when I get tooo stressed in life... i play Paintball..
after you get hit many times and feel the rush of the battle.. your worries disappear

try it:thumbup:

OR you can always punch yourself:glare:

*Ahem* this has already ended so long ago.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thread closed :p

Gwapingn8: Please don't bring up old feedback threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.