• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Site not updating my profile

ToalFact81

I'm sure this has been asked before, but the site is not updating, my steam achievements are different than what is listed here. (see pic).

I also made sure that all the settings are the same on Steam with what is listed on this sites instructions. Any ideas what I have over looked?

Attachments

• Update.jpg
    Update.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 184

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just forced an update on your profile, went through ok. It can take a few hours after changing the privacy settings so not sure if that was it. Your settings look fine now though so let me know if it happens again.

Shalashaska

I just forced an update on your profile, went through ok. It can take a few hours after changing the privacy settings so not sure if that was it. Your settings look fine now though so let me know if it happens again.

Hi can you force update my profile as well? it seems to be stuck!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

eozx21

can you force update my profile too my uplay challenges wont update

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

CrownedClown

Hi can you force update my profile as well?

Sebibi07

Hi! Can you force update my profile too please? My Persona 5 Royal platinum doesn't appear and neither my trophies from Yakuza 0 :/, thanks in advance!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi! Can you force update my profile too please? My Persona 5 Royal platinum doesn't appear and neither my trophies from Yakuza 0 :/, thanks in advance!
Done. Just fyi you can also do this yourself through the account page under Tools.

Marrm

Hi! my steam account isn't private and the achievements are not showing. Can someone help me? I've disconnected it and relinked like 6 times.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi! my steam account isn't private and the achievements are not showing. Can someone help me? I've disconnected it and relinked like 6 times.
You're hiding the game activity or hours played. It's a separate setting on Steam.

screenshot-from-2018-08-27-22-24-00-png.9822

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
No I'm not, its not updating.
Both of those are public, and have been since I made the post. The only thing that is private is my friends list.

My Steam account
Not sure then, maybe it takes some time for Steam to reflect the change in privacy settings. It's public now, but it wasn't when I checked. I went on your actual Steam page and couldn't see your list of games.

Since it's public now I've just ran a sync and it picked up your games now.

Alucard

Hi can you force update my profile as well? Please!!!

Edit: I already managed to solve.

Last edited:

scuzzybum

Hi possible to help update my steam profile? Thanks in advance!

Edit: It's updated, thanks!

Last edited:

Deacon-PS

Hi! Can someone force update my profile, please? I changed the privacy settings of my profile and the tracker doesn't show my actual stats