• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Site Redesign Beta Launch - Phase 1

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Thanks! However, with compact mode enabled, when I hover on the first platform on the platform bar, some of the contents of the top bar overflow into the next row. Might be because my nickname on PSN is too long.

Here's a screenshot of when I hover over PSN (you can see that the contents of the top bar are split into two rows):
View attachment 10284

And here's one of when I hover over Xbox Live (no splitting into two rows):
View attachment 10285
It should be fixed now. I lowered the font size a bit on the username and tightened up the padding.

Deepo

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I can't find a way to toggle the visibility of secret achievements on games in the new design.

Ryusennin

The dark theme is nice and easy on the eye, but the beta layout is wasting way too much space IMO.

Why stretch the platforms (Steam, PSN, etc) on two rows when one row was perfectly enough?
Is there a compact mode somewhere on the profile page? I couldn't find one.

Also, on the front page of Exophase, you might want to put a link to this thread in your message about the beta redesign.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Is there a compact mode somewhere on the profile page? I couldn't find one.
There is, under Preferences on the account page.

Why stretch the platforms (Steam, PSN, etc) on two rows when one row was perfectly enough?
For users with a very high achievement count there isn't enough space so that's why it breaks on another row (though if your screen resolution is high enough it won't). In the old design, the count totals were overflowing on some profiles. For example:

Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 2.31.58 PM.png
I suppose I could change how it breaks based on how many achievements the user has. With your profile, yes it would fit all on one row.

Good idea about linking the beta thread on the front page, I'll do that.

Skumblex

Hi all,

Just found some weird behaviour in the mobile version of the page. When I look at my archievements in the mosaic view, there are always 42 pages, even though the later ones are not filled with any trophies. Is this a bug or an easter egg? 😋

Screenshot_20191204-103127.jpg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Hi all,

Just found some weird behaviour in the mobile version of the page. When I look at my archievements in the mosaic view, there are always 42 pages, even though the later ones are not filled with any trophies. Is this a bug or an easter egg? 😋
Thanks, have fixed this!

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I can't find a way to toggle the visibility of secret achievements on games in the new design.
Added back the visibility toggle now (it's under List Options). Btw, I'll add a profile setting for changing the default visibility state soon.

Skumblex

Not sure if this is related to the beta redesign, but right now I cannot update my Gamercard.
1575977119690.png
More precisely, I cannot select a value from the drop-down menu. This is true for both mobile and desktop.

EDIT: This problem seems to only be present in the redesign. I can adjust my gamercard after reverting back to the old design.

Last edited: