• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Site Text Color?

eighty4

ffcb7d352f9edcc1a78f0087b2cd88b9.png

In this image the text is much more appealing than the now greyish brown color used for text.

714d030f31918898e47c605deda52c87.png

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Greyish brown color?

It was done to match the cerebrum turquoise color which we used to use (and still use on the frontpage). It's something I've been meaning to get to; on a related note, I got around to making a "multi quote" button, I tweaked the pop-up menu colors, and I have implemented a couple of other missing images here and there..

eighty4

Well on my Mac it seems more of a greyish brown than it does turquoise, and I really liked the blue compared to this.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I'll flip it back if many people agree with you. Having had the opportunity to view the site using various monitors and after playing around with cool/warm tints I found it was clashing quite a bit with the turquoise hues found in the bulk of the images (Cerebrum).

Hellcat

Contributor
Hmm, I find the color theme indeed to be dark and light greys and turquoise, and I really like it!

Comfortable to my eyes as well as my general taste.... :)

//EDIT

In the first pic you posted, the turquoise is more bright and turquoisish, but IMHO the contrast is too high, the way it is now (your second image posted) is more "smooth" to the eye.... well.... IMO at least....

Scorned

I'll flip it back if many people agree with you. Having had the opportunity to view the site using various monitors and after playing around with cool/warm tints I found it was clashing quite a bit with the turquoise hues found in the bulk of the images (Cerebrum).

I like the new color change, and im on Mac as well.