• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Skate it

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
Has anyone here played it yet?

Being a skateboarder, I really enjoy it. It has really nice graphics considering its on the wii. Controls can take time to get used to and are a little unresponsive at times (Maybe because i'm using a *backup*?) and they are also are a change if you don't want to give up the flick it controls from the PS3 or Xbox 360 original version.
Its not an open city. You get to choose from different famous locations from the old game like the community center and the Matrix plaza. At first, I thought those 6 or 7 spots were entire game. Until I unlocked the WORLD MAP, which brings you to 5 or 6 locations around the world, which was a nice surprise.

IGN rating: 8.5

_Seven

Nice, I'm kinda stoked for this. Skate was a great game, I really want to see what this one brings to the table.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I didn't even realize this was out. Looks like I'll have to try this and Shaun White snowboarding out with my balance board soon.