• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Skooots - Steam

Skoots

Hello,

I used SAM to 100% games that I finished previously on Xbox 360 and some games that had multiplayer servers that were shutdown so I just unlocked the remaining achievements. I re-locked those games and plan to replay them and re 100% in the future. I'm appealing now because I wish to have a place on the leaderboards and will not be using SAM in the future.

These games are the ones I cheated and have since relocked:

The Walking Dead Season 1 by Telltale Games
Skydrift
Dead Island: Epidemic
The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot

There are a few games I found when looking back through my profile that have achievements unlocked in quick succession but they are special cases.
Destiny 2 - I played for over 1000 hours on Battle.net and all the achievements popped when they moved to steam.
Scribblenauts Unlimited - This was a game I 100% on my laptop when I didn't have internet, so achievements are unlocked in a weird order.
Team Fortress 2 - There are a lot of achievements unlocked at once because I joined a server through the server browser and it unlocked every achievement tied to unlocking something in game, this happened without my knowledge and I left it since it didn't break Guidelines.
Time Clickers - This was a game I played on my phone and had some achievements on, I went ahead and relocked them anyways.
Divinity Original Sin 2 - I beat the game in coop with a friend and got around half the achievements in that run but they all unlocked at the same time; so I re locked them all, but since 3 achievements have a stat bound to them, they keep unlocked, so I left those.
*Its possible there are more, please if there is, just ask me about it!

Thank you for your time, and please tell me if there are any more red flags on my account so I can fix it ASAP. Thank you again!