• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Skyrim impressions

El Diablo

It does, but if you wait 4 days without getting blood then its basically gg.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
so, i don't know if many people realize this, but you can still drag objects, simply holding down the activate button well allow u to drag things.

i thought i'd put this out their since i didn't know you could still drag things until a moment ago.

Adiuvo

They stay parallel with whatever they were picked up from though. Decorating houses is a lot harder now.

El Diablo

Is there any crafted weapons better than Ebony? I didn't actually check Daedric but I got my smithing to 100 and have an Ebony weapon and Dragonplate armor currently. Just wondering if there's anything a little better I can make before I go back to actually playing the game and can't check about the Daedric right now.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Is there any crafted weapons better than Ebony? I didn't actually check Daedric but I got my smithing to 100 and have an Ebony weapon and Dragonplate armor currently. Just wondering if there's anything a little better I can make before I go back to actually playing the game and can't check about the Daedric right now.

i'm currently level 82, i was hoping that you could create dragon weapons, i'm assuming from your post that you can't?

El Diablo

No :(. Just Dragonscale armor and Dragonplate armor. I'm only level 23 though and barely through the story so maybe somewhere down the line you can "unlock" the ability to. I'm not sure if Daedric is just armor or armor and weapons though as I didn't go through that yet.

El Diablo

Yeah you can get back but....if you're a vampire and wait 4 days without feeding, I don't understand how you're supposed to actually get back without cheating like I did and turning off the AI.

Adiuvo

Daedric is armor and weapons. There are also unique weapons that are more powerful than Daedric, like the Mace of Molag Bal.

Though with enchantments, Daedric weapons are still the strongest.

El Diablo

I'm really hating all of the bugs and glitches in this game.

I'm trying to fight Alduin right now and he is just stuck in the air. I dragonrend to bring him down, but he's just stuck "landed" on the air. I cannot do anything to him, cannot get him down, if I run away and come back he just stays there. Because of where the autosave kicked it, when I reload he is just sitting there so I have to see if I have anything farther back but not too far >.>.

tesv2011112312073176.jpg