• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

So confused

BigPete7978

I am legit confused. Final Fantasy VII Windows Edition was just added to Game Pass for PC. I already have 1000/1000 on Xbox One, but when I launched the game I unlocked the achievement “First Blood” for 15 gamer score. Is there a separate achievement list for this game? It popped on my PC and through notification on my mobile Xbox App.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You can view achievements in the new Xbox app right? Does it show a separate list there?

I don't see any record of a separate achievement list yet, so it might be shared, or they just haven't fully published it live yet. Doesn't seem the last played date updated for the Xbox One listing on your profile though which it usually would if the list is shared.

BigHatPaul

For the record, this is usually the case for XBOX Game Pass on PC games. They have their own list, they do not share their XBOX list. Might be the same achievements, but you'll have to unlock 'em again on PC. Good for stacking!

zzUrbanSpaceman

For the record, this is usually the case for XBOX Game Pass on PC games. They have their own list, they do not share their XBOX list. Might be the same achievements, but you'll have to unlock 'em again on PC. Good for stacking!

Really? I've found the opposite is true and that Xbox Game Pass games that are both console and PC generally share lists. The ones that stack are the rarity.

BigHatPaul

Really? I've found the opposite is true and that Xbox Game Pass games that are both console and PC generally share lists. The ones that stack are the rarity.
Quite a bit of them do. You can find that list here. The ones with (Win 10) have separate lists. Maybe like 1/3? Suppose it is rarer than I thought it was, but maybe that's because coincidentally the ones I was playing did have their own lists. (Those being Night Call, The Outer Worlds and Indivisible.)

BigPete7978

No there is no separate list that I have seen, but it is acting as if there is. Achievements were unlocking.