• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

So... how do I update my PSN account?

Dreakon13

I registered today, and it seems like the scanners picked up all of my trophies up to about July 6th... then stopped. So everything I earned yesterday (particularly in the game Unravel) and today (including the platinum trophy for Unravel) aren't showing. Gave it a few hours figuring it would pick it up on it's own but hasn't seemed to budge.

https://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/Dreakon13/

Appreciate any help, thanks!

EDIT: I see it updated shortly after posting this... which is interesting. Is there any rhyme or reason to when it updates? Once a day, once every 6 hours?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just ran a manual scan and it picked up the new trophies.

On your console, did you sync the trophies right after earning them? Typically it takes a few hours to pick them up, but that's provided you sync them.

Dreakon13

I just ran a manual scan and it picked up the new trophies.

On your console, did you sync the trophies right after earning them? Typically it takes a few hours to pick them up, but that's provided you sync them.
The ones I earned last night, were synced last night. I registered this afternoon (maybe 1 or 2pm) and hooked up my PSN account to my Exophase account, and it seemingly stopped on July 6th. If you didn't run the manual scan, I wonder if it would've updated sometime tonight or if the scanners hit a snag.

I'm guessing I'm good now going forward, if I check back a few hours after syncing (next time I earn a few trophies)?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The ones I earned last night, were synced last night. I registered this afternoon (maybe 1 or 2pm) and hooked up my PSN account to my Exophase account, and it seemingly stopped on July 6th. If you didn't run the manual scan, I wonder if it would've updated sometime tonight or if the scanners hit a snag.

I'm guessing I'm good now going forward, if I check back a few hours after syncing (next time I earn a few trophies)?

It should have, from what I can see you are in the queue right now (would have taken maybe another hour to get to your profile).

Odd that it stopped on July 6th though, as the initial scan when registering should have picked up those trophies earned last night. Maybe just a fluke, it should work fine going forward but let me know if the updates aren't happening in a timely manner again.

Dreakon13

It should have, from what I can see you are in the queue right now (would have taken maybe another hour to get to your profile).

Odd that it stopped on July 6th though, as the initial scan when registering should have picked up those trophies earned last night. Maybe just a fluke, it should work fine going forward but let me know if the updates aren't happening in a timely manner again.
Will do, appreciate the quick response!