• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Retro So I've Just Dug Out My Old Gamecube..

Dan

Contributor
..And It's in perfect working order. I sold all my games like last year for it, and i'm thinking of picking some up tomorrow after school. Reccomend me some?

Also, i might consider selling it..

Seth

MD Party Room
* Animal Crossing
* Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
* F-Zero GX
* Geist
* Luigi's Mansion
* Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
* Mario Party series
* Metroid Prime
* Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
* Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
* Pikmin
* Pikmin 2
* Super Mario Sunshine
* Super Smash Bros. Melee
* The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
* The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest
* The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
* The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (2006)
* Wave Race: Blue Storm
* Re4
* viewtiful joe
*Soul Caliber 2

Good luck finding these games tho.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I did the oppisite of you, I sold my gamecube but kept the games.

I'd recommend the Resident Evil Remake, Super Mario Sunshine (Most people hate it but i think it kicks ass), and Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes.
I kinda hated the Gamecube so that all I can really recommend.

chrono6456

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes

/thread

Are you kidding.? The original is way better than that remake. Twin Snakes makes the game too easy, and makes Snake appear as if he was a super human. In the newer games, yes he always appears as that, but back in MGS1 on the PS1, he didn't have super human strength and speed.

Updated graphics only go so far.

Ragnarok

I would recommend the pokemon games too

twelve

I'm not dead
Are you kidding.? The original is way better than that remake. Twin Snakes makes the game too easy, and makes Snake appear as if he was a super human. In the newer games, yes he always appears as that, but back in MGS1 on the PS1, he didn't have super human strength and speed.

Have you played the original MGS lately? It's as if someone threw up in my eyes and then put a controller in my hands.

So what if the game is different, it was designed to be. The graphical jump makes the biggest difference with this game so any small sacrifices are 100% worth it.

@Steven: I liked Sunshine too. Dunno why so many people had such big issues with it.

DrLame

Ham Eater
You guys should have played Metal Gear... Then you'd complain that MGS1 was way too easy =)

Bill

Metal Gear

Snake has always been portrayed as a super-human legendary solider, for those who didn't know. All the characters in MGS1 knew who he was for a reason.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.

I disagree. I feel Twinsnakes and the original are almost different games. But i like them both the same

Crank

Crank it up!
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. It's a horror game but still great.

Riorio99

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 and Tony Hawks Underground are still the best two skateboarding games ever, and you can pick them up dirt cheap. Metroid Prime 1 & 2 are also great, but the new Wii versions look better.