• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

So what did you get for Christmas?

Serideth

I know some people exchange gifts on xmas eve, myself and my mother do this every year.

This year so far I'm up a new Ipod Touch (32gb) and an awesome Ipod dock as well as some headphones and cash, it''s looking good!

Hope you guys get what you want also!

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just some cash, not much else I'm thinking. Really tight for money so cash is a perfect thing for me right now

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Well my sister and I managed to persuade my Aunt into getting us Kinect (for both our christmas and both our birthday presents :p) which we bought today as she will just give my mum the money, so have that already.
I also know I'm getting a SSD tomorrow so will be reinstalling Windows and all that :D
I'll probably get a bit of cash and other small randoms things tomorrow :)

Andy

Champion of the Sun
Got some Sennheiser RS120 Wireless headphones to use with my tv, can't wait to use them.
RS_120_DetailImage.jpg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just money this year, I will spend it on a 3DS probably.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Only gift I've opened so far from SO has been an Iron Fist tshirt and the second volume of The Umbrella Academy. Rest of gifts will probably be cash and socks. Soooo many pairs of socks....

Adiuvo

So far, just money. It's all I'm expecting too.

My brother got a slim 360 and Halo: Reach though.

Deathrow

Some M-Audio speakers, new pair of Nikes, Halo Reach, Black Ops, money, and new clothes

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Haha, I have two of those...they're awesome :p Range isn't that great though and it's inaccurate

Robby

Los Doyers!
$125 in american express giftcards
$40 giftcard to target
$40 giftcard to Chili's restaurant

Not expecting too much this year, didn't ask for nothing as surprsingin this year I didn't want nothing. Probably going to get a pair of astro headphones

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Call me a faggot but got some GHD hair straighteners, some smellies, new computer and a canon 500d (the computer and camera I got in like october but they were for xmas).

And then with this months wage I got a Samsom C01U USB Condenser mic and pop filter, a new scanner, clothes and some games off steam :)

Hellcat

Contributor
I got overhours at work \o/ and plenty of them as well *\o/*

Actually it's better than it sounds as I'm going to use the overhours and the hollidays bonuses to do my next UK trip in Feb. :D