• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

So what did you get for Christmas?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Call me a faggot but got some GHD hair straighteners, some smellies, new computer and a canon 500d (the computer and camera I got in like october but they were for xmas).

And then with this months wage I got a Samsom C01U USB Condenser mic and pop filter, a new scanner, clothes and some games off steam :)

Faggot

....*looks over at GHDs on dresser*

Oh wait

Serideth

God my Christmas stocking appeared this morning, Santa left me two packs of cigs, a lighter, some chocolate and a deck of cards :D

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Along with the other stuff, I got loads of chocolate, Taken Bluray, a Halo Reach T-Shirt, some tools, some funny books, and some other shiz :)

Riorio99

Gould Bass Guitar + Rocket Amp
19" HD TV
Big Four Live from Bulgaria DVD
Kick-Ass DVD
Bill Bailey "Dandelion Head" DVD
Enforcer "Diamonds" CD
Enforcer "Walk With Me" Limited Edition shirt
Municipal Waste "Massive Aggressive" SHirt
Oceano "What The Fuck" Hoodie
Shit ton of chocolate and aftershave and stuff like that.

Darkchild

The Doctor
The Bro Code (Book) With Neil Patrick Harris
1st and 2nd Comics of Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
Scott Pilgrim VS The World on Blu Ray (Special Level Up Edition)
1400 Microsoft Points card
Bioshock for PS3
Mass Effect 2 for 360
2 awesome chocolate bars
New Sony Headphones
and, of course, pieces of clothing

MenaceInc

Staff Member
The Bro Code (Book) With Neil Patrick Harris
1st and 2nd Comics of Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
Scott Pilgrim VS The World on Blu Ray (Special Level Up Edition)
1400 Microsoft Points card
Bioshock for PS3
Mass Effect 2 for 360
2 awesome chocolate bars
New Sony Headphones
and, of course, pieces of clothing

I thought SPVTW wasn't released until Monday? :\

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Yep, I just got money so far (won't be enough for a 3DS but that's what saving and working is for :p ).

El Diablo

I just got a new stereo headunit for my car so I can finally have an AUX port in my car. That's basically all I'm getting. Think I'm going to have to buy myself a 200mw laser though.

Just some cash, not much else I'm thinking. Really tight for money so cash is a perfect thing for me right now

Sames, but it really is excellent considering uni's starting up again and textbooks cost a mint.

Slasher

Suck It
Lucked out big time this year - Sleeping bag, boxers, jeans, hoodie, new mouse + mouse pad, a toaster oven, Blur for PS3, 5.1 surround sound system, and about $400 worth of various different gift cards to restaurants, movies, best buy, grocery store, & beer store :)

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i got an intel Pentium dual core P8600 mobile cpu for my laptop, with an avermedia express HD DVR card for recording, 25$ to my local theater, 20$ to walmart, 50$ to gamestop, and 70$

Brad

Yoshimi
-Onkyo HT-S5300 7.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver and Speaker Package with iPod Dock (Paid half for this)
-50$ Target Gift Card
-25$ Best Buy Gift Card
-Some shirts/pants and a few uni hoodies from my school
-Dry Erase Board hell yeah!
-Food/Candy
-Wireless N Router

Epic haul didn't expect it as I'm getting up in the years you know?