• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Some games are not showing up

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Which games? Did you check if you have them hidden? Since you can hide individual games on PSN.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
DMC5 is not showing in your list of trophies on PSN either. Even if you haven't earned trophies yet it should still show there. So, appears to be an issue with PSN, if it is not hidden. Although I've never seen anything like that happen before.

You are playing the full game correct? Not a demo?

Last edited:

DarkAngel7362

DMC5 is not showing in your list of trophies on PSN either. Even if you haven't earned trophies yet it should still show there. So, appears to be an issue with PSN, if it is not hidden. Although I've never seen anything like that happen before.

You are playing the full game correct? Not a demo?
Yes, it’s the full game also I am actually playing it on another account so it’s normal trophies aren’t showing up but I’ve done this with other games too yet the playtime still works with other games

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes, it’s the full game also I am actually playing it on another account so it’s normal trophies aren’t showing up but I’ve done this with other games too yet the playtime still works with other games
That may be part of the issue. Is it possible to launch the game once under your own account then try manually syncing trophies on PSN? That should register it as an owned game with the trophy server.