• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Some Games Was Deleted

JKpowned

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have ran a full scan, the deleted games should no longer be showing now. Sorry for the confusion, the user option for it doesn't remove previously scanned in games, just picks up any missing games/achievements.

I'm going to add an optional checkbox soon to delete, the reason it doesn't do this by default is some people might not be aware it'll remove games played through the Family Sharing feature, which can only be seen if recently played.

Last edited:
I have ran a full scan, the deleted games should no longer be showing now. Sorry for the confusion, the user option for it doesn't remove previously scanned in games, just picks up any missing games/achievements.

I'm going to add an optional checkbox soon to delete, the reason it doesn't do this by default is some people might not be aware it'll remove games played through the Family Sharing feature, which can only be seen if recently played.
Thank you, but why I still has 6%?