• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Some google play games wont autologin

JFL_Leon

Hi everyone

Im pretty new to Google play acheivment hunting and was try to get some games done on my Samsung galaxy s10. Was just wondering if u was doing anything wrong when it comes to earning achivemnts on Google play. I have the box ticked for auto logging and some games don't do it. And as far as I can see I can't earn acheivements unless I'm logged into Google play games app. Help would be great im missing out on some games that I would love to acheivment hunt on

CoVarZz

I know some games are not working anymore , because they worked with 'google +' , also ive found other games not working , but some developers do not respond.

infrask

damn that really sucks :(
I will tell you more — sometimes, Good Play games that are free cannot be downloaded without using the VPN service. I do not know why it happens. I changed the locations several times (staying in different counties), but the bug would appear again.

Skumblex

A little late, but I had a similar problem with Very Little Nightmares. Most games actually have an in-game menu to view achievements and in most cases clicking this button until the achievements show up, also logs you in. At least that worked for me.

Hae14

Make Sure G Play Games is Not Getting Killed in the Background, coz' Sometimes it Happens to Me & Just when u'r Sure that u Unlocked an Ach, it Won't Get Synch..