• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Some people have bigger Avatars?

LocutusEstBorg

How come some people have Avatars bigger than 100x100 ?
(Did you change the size later and older pics remained the same or something?)

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
How come some people have Avatars bigger than 100x100 ?
(Did you change the size later and older pics remained the same or something?)

Members have a limit of 100x100 and Staff Members and Contributors can go up to 150x150.

LocutusEstBorg

I've seen some kind of user group comparison mod on some sites where theres a forum generated page showing your privileges next to all the other user groups, in a tabular form.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
That sounds like it could come in handy Torch. Do you know if it was a vBulletin forum? If it was, I can look for it and see about having it installed.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Ah, OK. I'll look into getting some type of guide written that explains the usergroups we have and other forum things. I think Slasher mentioned that the Prefix feature wasn't well known either. It maybe time to get an all encompassing informative post made up for this section, etc.

LocutusEstBorg

What about signature image sizes? I'm seeing some massive signature sizes (both dimension wise and file size) even on ordinary members... I can't seem to exceed 19.5Kb and 500x100.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
VBulletin has had this form of usergroup control for a long time Torch. Your limits should be visible to you in the Edit Avatar/Profile Pic/Signature forms.

Signature image limits are only applied when you upload; otherwise the auto-resizer will take care of it.