• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Someone update me...

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Okay so I haven't been in the homebrew scene for the PSP for a while, my last PSP got screwed and got put in the bin, now the PSP is a lot lot cheaper and I can get one for 80 quid, but I want to know, what are the possibilities now? just a list of the major stuff will do :)

Slasher

Suck It
Believe it or not, you can actually put custom firmware on PSP's now

Slasher

Suck It
Mind blowing, eh?

lol

I think you need to provide more of a context of what you're looking for.
ie.
When did you leave the PSP scene? If you don't remember when, then what was going on around the time that you left?
Are you looking for strictly homebrew, or a means to hack your PSP (or which PSP's are even capable of being hacked)?

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Haha, well I left about when theming finally set off, as in you could change every icon on the xmb, and x-flash was still around, and i'm just wondering if I get a psp 3000 will I be able to hack it and what sort of homebrew is out now? any new features? or a feature list of custom firmware?

january39

eXo Staff
You are a bit limited with the 3000, but a slim (except a couple of motherboard revisions) or a phat can run CFW, every conceivable HB app is out there, full custom themes using CXMB.

To be honest a google search is required as almost everything that can be done on PSP has been done, if anything the scene is dwindling because there is nothing left to do.

Check out the exo download pages as well, that will give you some idea, and there are a few guides in the FAQ section.

Sounds like you have been away a while, Welcome back

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
You are a bit limited with the 3000, but a slim (except a couple of motherboard revisions) or a phat can run CFW, every conceivable HB app is out there, full custom themes using CXMB.

To be honest a google search is required as almost everything that can be done on PSP has been done, if anything the scene is dwindling because there is nothing left to do.

Check out the exo download pages as well, that will give you some idea, and there are a few guides in the FAQ section.

Sounds like you have been away a while, Welcome back

Thanks for the low down, I might get a phat, they'll be even cheaper, I just wanna relive those days and i'll be sure to check it out, thanks dude.