• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Something strange and concerning...

Spam

Recently, play history for Fifa 16 on PS4 showed up on my profile.

I don't own a ps4, i don't own fifa 16, i don't know anyone who owns fifa 16 on a ps4 as far as I know.

At first I thought my psn account had been hacked, however I checked on my account on the Sony site; I only have my 2 ps3 listed on my activated devices. I recently did an activation reset. Is it possible that someone hacked and logged in and played on my account with a disc version without changing the password and without it showing up on activated devices?

I can't figure this one out. Has anyone had false stats showing up on their profiles?

Could this be a glitch on this site's end?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Spam

Yeah i just confirmed by opening up my vita.

I have to be hacked, it's the only explaination.

Spam

I think I'll ring sony tomorrow and see if they have any other reports. I've definitely not been phished.

Spam

I also recieved an authentication email from Origin on the same day.

I brushed it off thinking it was a phishing attempt because the email looked weird but it was in fact legit. Also an EA product, far too coincidental.

The thing is i believe they have to know that password to even get to that point. I got sent a varification code AFTER I entered my correct password.

They're all different passwords... I don't see how this is possible. They have to be in my email. I've seen no other fishy business or evidence in my emails.