• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSV Sony Confirms 'Multiple' NGP Versions, Including Non-3G Models

Robby

Los Doyers!
I didn't even know there were health concerns?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I didn't even know there were health concerns?

Nintendo actually warned about them a few days prior to the official reveal of the machine

Robby

Los Doyers!
What type of health concerns. Like major things, or is it the one that appears on every game saying a seizure can happen or something like that.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
What type of health concerns. Like major things, or is it the one that appears on every game saying a seizure can happen or something like that.

GameTrailers said:
Nintendo isn’t intended for children. With games featuring princesses, shiny coins and stars, monkeys in people clothes, pink puff balls and baby animals, Nintendo obviously targets the 35-40 year-old male market. So it makes perfect sense that Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime recently announced it might be dangerous for children to play the 3DS.

“We will recommend that very young children not look at 3D images,” Fils-Aime said. “That’s because, [in] young children, the muscles for the eyes are not fully formed.” Per Fils-Aime’s comments, “young children” means 7 years old or under.

http://www.gametrailers.com/news/3ds-poses-potential-health/2236

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Oh god... this is just what the world needs more of - people blaming other things for not curbing their own problems.

Your children are not Nintendos or anyone for that matters responsibility.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Oh god... this is just what the world needs more of - people blaming other things for not curbing their own problems.

Your children are not Nintendos or anyone for that matters responsibility.

Isn't that what happens more often in the game industry? It's always the developers at fault, never the parents.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Isn't that what happens more often in the game industry? It's always the developers at fault, never the parents.

With games yea, not with devices. Nobody blames Ford for making cars that 7 year olds cant drive yet every child in the world has car toys and dreams of cars...

Where do we draw the line?

Robby

Los Doyers!
I don't see that being a problem at all.

I don't even know of a parent that would spend that much on a handheld for a 7 year old to begin with.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don't see that being a problem at all.

I don't even know of a parent that would spend that much on a handheld for a 7 year old to begin with.

Agreed. Those cheap all-in-one gaming machines are more apt for a seven year old.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Yeah you guys are most likely right xD

What truly matters to me at this point is the price of the NGP though.