• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSV Sony Unveils PSP2, Codename NGP

Does anyone know if they said anything built in flash storage? Like the PSP Go (Like a 16GB or 32GB model, which I think is the way to go), or is it just removable media?

Spiros

Maiki
Though the games you buy will have built in storage for gamesaves and downloadable content.

Though the games you buy will have built in storage for gamesaves and downloadable content.

If there's any space left. I mean if the game comes on a a 4GB flash drive and the game's like 3.6GB (Factor in formatting) that doesn't leave much room for anything extra. I'd really like to see internal flash drive and removable media. And a new OS wouldn't hurt, hate the bubble's.

Just got an e-mail from PlayStation inviting me to a focus group (fingers crossed I get it), hopefully there will be NGP talk, and maybe an NGP on location (fingers crossed again).

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Im impressed. Not by the graphics but merely by the game line-up they showed. That definitely has me interested now as a new portable device.

Exactly. Yes the graphics are good, but this time they actually showed something that wasn't RIDGE RAAAAAAAAAACER! and got me interested in actually buying it-

Dan

Contributor
Exactly. Yes the graphics are good, but this time they actually showed something that wasn't RIDGE RAAAAAAAAAACER! and got me interested in actually buying it-

*Cringe*

Also, apparently the iPad 2 will be sharing the same CPU and GPU as the NGP. Oh shiiit

*Cringe*

Also, apparently the iPad 2 will be sharing the same CPU and GPU as the NGP. Oh shiiit

Why is sony using apple's A5?

That's a good thing too, iOS devices always boasted fairly good specs, didn't the iPhone (3gs probably) outclass the PSP in regards for gaming performance?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Why is sony using apple's A5?

That's a good thing too, iOS devices always boasted fairly good specs, didn't the iPhone (3gs probably) outclass the PSP in regards for gaming performance?

1) It doesn't use the Apple A5
2) PSP was only bested by the iPhone 4 I believe, 3GS was a marked improvement for the iPhone but wasn't PSP-quality I don't think.