• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSV Sony's Sexy New NGP In Photos

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Seems like Sony has got it right this time around...

Backwards compability might seal the deal for me should the price be right

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
assuming it's anything like the psp NA release date compared to the JP release date, we won't see it until next year's march=-(

damn, i want this today=-)

Spiros

Maiki
Beautiful, those analog sticks look like actual analog sticks and not the nub we had with the psp, amazing, everything about this thing is impressive.

Ray

Am so happy they didnt go with the slide style, this looks amazing, i cant wait to have 1 already ^_^

Riorio99

Am I the only person who thinks that this thing is ugly? I just really, really hate it. I'll probably still buy one, but that doesn't stop it being a horrid looking thing.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Am I the only person who thinks that this thing is ugly? I just really, really hate it. I'll probably still buy one, but that doesn't stop it being a horrid looking thing.

Don't think it's the prettiest thing in the world but it's got a certain appeal to it that I like. Can't make everything look nice, especially with all that it's packing.

webnapster

I hope this is no the final design, I don't like it...
how am I suppose to play my UMDs in this? are they going to give us a tool to back up our UMDs to memory stick so we can play them ? or it is SONY giving free digital copies of the game we already own?
lol

Ecko

1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
The thing is hideous. Where the designers high when they designed this thing?
It looks bulky and over sized. How are we supposed to take this anywhere without your girlfriends purse?
And with those specs, I better be able to play all my favorite media files (.mkv) with no hassle.
Battery life? It's going to be horrible.
You convinced me once Sony, but can you do it again?

Spiros

Maiki
I hope this is no the final design, I don't like it...
how am I suppose to play my UMDs in this? are they going to give us a tool to back up our UMDs to memory stick so we can play them ? or it is SONY giving free digital copies of the game we already own?
lol

Dude, they didn't do it for the PSPGO why would they do it for the "PSP2" (or should I say NGP), this is a whole new handheld, they are making it backwards compatible, but it won't have a UMD slot so that will only be for games on your PSN account. If you still wanna play your UMDs do it on your PSP, the things only just been announced anyway.

Note: I'm in love with this thing, so I will fight any naysayers to the death!

The thing is hideous. Where the designers high when they designed this thing?
It looks bulky and over sized. How are we supposed to take this anywhere without your girlfriends purse?
And with those specs, I better be able to play all my favorite media files (.mkv) with no hassle.
Battery life? It's going to be horrible.
You convinced me once Sony, but can you do it again?

Aren't you excited about the possibilities this thing offers? It's a beast, so what if it's slightly bigger, you'll have more fun playing this thing (I would assume), so I don't think the slightly bigger size or it not being the prettiest device should take away from it being an incredible platform for gaming with a huge potential.

impulse

I want it now... : )
So beautiful looking, and spec wise... very nice.
I do wonder if I will have to import to NA or if they will release in all territories at once... hmm.

Seth

MD Party Room
Nope but most people thing they will tell us the price around e3

angelsniper45

Is that what the OS is gonna look like? I hope not, looks ugly with the oversized buttons. Hopefully it'll just be a new fw with model specific features. Other than that, looks amazing. Hopefully this will revive the psp scene.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Don't know what's up with you guys but that think looks damn good.

You reffering to the OS or the console?

angelsniper45

The OS. The console itself looks good but....