Sorting idea : Achievement completions sorting / Hiding achieved achievements

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support' started by Neuski89, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Neuski89

Neuski89 New Member

Hi fellow hunters, trackers..

I'm new to Exophase, and waiting for my Origin account to be tracked,But that's not what i want to talk now ;)

I think the sorting can be a bit better by adding some options, i thought of two that i use on Astats and that i think are extremely useful :

- Sorting games by achievement completion = So i can see wich game have the highest percentage of achievements done, thus seeing fast how many i need "to do" to complete.

- Hiding "achieved" achievements, on game page, so i can hide those achievements and see the list of wich one i need to do. Its alot easier than going through one page of "achieved achievements" to see the rare one i need to do to complete the game.

I think these 2 buttons/choice of sorting could add great benefice for people who like me, want to see exactly what they need to do, rather than trying to find into all i have achieved, what i didnt.

Thanks for reading ;)

Deepo likes this.
  2. x3sphere

x3sphere Administrator Staff Member Enforcer Team

Sorting by achievement completion will be implemented soon, and I'll put hiding achieved achievements on the to do list - will be pretty easy to implement a toggle so I'll try to get that added in the next few days actually.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

3. Neuski89

Neuski89 New Member

Nice ;) Thanks for responding that fast, happy to help !

A little "Select * from 'achievement' where 'completed' = false" and its done ^^