• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Spore and Spore Creature Creator

Tsunaii

eMummeh

Tsunaii

eMummeh
right I wanna get this ball rolling with a few pics of my favorite creations to date.
Spyro.png
Spyro
Hirokin.png
Hirokin, part of a series of three Unicorns
Scorpomantra.png
Scorpomantra
Chocoboco.png
Chocoboco

i really like your spyro, Im terrible at this game, it took me like 2 weeks to get out of the 2nd stage, and I have no idea what Im doing in the Tribal stage, I havent played it in weeks also. Your creatures are amazing, Im gonna try and make a few, Ill post em up when im done.

Tsunaii

eMummeh
So, Phil bought me Spore for my birthday. which is next wednesday the 19th. I have already reached Space stage. which means either i played it too easy or i really have only just begun the game. Either way, i am quickly learning that i would be a shit architect and probably a slightly rubbish vehicle designer. So I refresh this thread with a POST YOUR EVERYTHING FROM SPORE theme.

Technology, buildings, abstract builds, creatures, whatever. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Noriyuke

Those are some seriously bad ass looking creatures, vehicles, and buildings. I don't think i can upload anything from the DS version but i will be playing around with it after my little brother returns.