• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSV Square Enix 'Investigating' Final Fantasy XI PS Vita Port

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
xx.jpg

Given that Sony is taking a more serious approach to online with the PS Vita, will we see games that bank entirely on online connectivity, like MMOs? To that end, Square Enix is mulling over the prospect of bringing Final Fantasy XI over, according to producer Hiromichi Tanaka.

And that's pretty much the long and short of it[...]

Continue reading: Square Enix 'Investigating' Final Fantasy XI PS Vita Port...

Seroczynski

Yes, let's all play a MMO on a handheld for hours at home, on the couch.. I'd rather play such games on my console then, seeying as they actually use my 50" Full HD TV and their controllers are so much better.
DOA, if you ask me. I can't see this work.

eldiablov

Contributor
Yes, let's all play a MMO on a handheld for hours at home, on the couch.. I'd rather play such games on my console then, seeying as they actually use my 50" Full HD TV and their controllers are so much better.
DOA, if you ask me. I can't see this work.

The PS Vita will no doubt have some way of hooking up to the TV and the graphics are likely to be presentable this time around.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
The PS Vita will no doubt have some way of hooking up to the TV and the graphics are likely to be presentable this time around.

Agreed, they wouldn't be thinking about it if it wasn't the case, I believe. But I'd still rather play it on a PC, as soon as they go F2P.