• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Stadia Achievement News

U2NUMB

This is from an AMA they just did...

ANDREY: You will start achieving right away! Because games will be recording your achievements on Stadia on day one! It’s just the platform UI for viewing your achievements and achievement notifications will launch shortly after launch. I know, it’s something you want. Just imagine the day the UI launches: you’ll get a bunch of achievements all at once! MEGA OVER ACHIEVEMENT! :)

So this is interesting... they had previously said no achievements at launch but that does not seem to be the case. Of course we have no idea if these achievements will be public but it seems.... shortly after launch we will have an answer.

U2NUMB

So Stadia achievements are live and you can view them via your online profile.. video showing this off

I do not have Stadia yet but curious if anyone else does to see if these will be able to be pulled from the web yet. If I invest in the system would x3sphere be willing to work with my account to see if these are able to be pulled?

Screenshot from the video showing the interface.. clean.. but I do not think they add up anywhere which is where exophase.com could really come in handy. Most people believe more features are coming due to looking at the data string it seems they will have a point system but not yet. Seems to be a soft roll out and expect more way to see them as well.

stadiaachievements.png

And because I was super bored tonight I mocked up what it could look like added to our profiles.. IF they are able to be pulled at some point..

stadiamock.png

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm definitely willing to take a look at it - anyone know if the profile pages are public or have links to them? I see some of the URLs in the video but they're partially blocked out.

U2NUMB

I'm definitely willing to take a look at it - anyone know if the profile pages are public or have links to them? I see some of the URLs in the video but they're partially blocked out.

I ordered it yesterday so should get it mid next week and I will look to get any links to my profile to you. I know they are changing things daily so I think if its not public yet it should be soon... I know people have scraped every achievement in their system and have that data including games that were not even yet announced so again.. there is hope.

U2NUMB

Alright... so I have had my Stadia for a few days and unlocked a few achievements (pretty slick BTW).... and from what I can tell including asking the question on their Reddit that in its current phase 1 form there is no way to view achievements publicly. Google has said many more features around achievements and stats are coming and when you log into their system for the first time you pick privacy options and one that is about Games / Achievements you can set to ANYONE Can View.

So it seems right now you need a Stadia account to see achievements but I do have hope that they are scraping the surface of what they plan to do. If you want to test anything as it stands now let me know x3sphere.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Alright... so I have had my Stadia for a few days and unlocked a few achievements (pretty slick BTW).... and from what I can tell including asking the question on their Reddit that in its current phase 1 form there is no way to view achievements publicly. Google has said many more features around achievements and stats are coming and when you log into their system for the first time you pick privacy options and one that is about Games / Achievements you can set to ANYONE Can View.

So it seems right now you need a Stadia account to see achievements but I do have hope that they are scraping the surface of what they plan to do. If you want to test anything as it stands now let me know x3sphere.

Sounds promising, thanks for the info! When you're logged in is it possible to view others' achievements/profiles? Also curious if there's a way to search for other players.

If the only hurdle is being logged in to view profile data, then it may be possible to add support right now. I would have to get a Stadia though, but I was planning on getting one eventually anyway.

Last edited:

U2NUMB

Sounds promising, thanks for the info! When you're logged in is it possible to view others' achievements/profiles? Also curious if there's a way to search for other players.

If the only hurdle is being logged in to view profile data, then it may be possible to add support right now. I would have to get a Stadia though, but I was planning on getting one eventually anyway.

Yep you can see other players list of games and achievements and when you set up your account you can set your privacy to either nobody, friends or any player. So you do not even need to be on their friends list. There is a search function for people as well.. Everything right now is only done via web. Which is just fine I would assume. So here are some screenshots so you can see the process.

1) Me clicking my icon and it shows a drop down of my friends online
2) Seeing friends quick profile including Achievement tab
3) Clicking achievement tab brings to list of games played and achievements
4) Clicking first game.. brings into detail of achievements including when unlocked and also progress towards if game supports it
5) Showing where you can search for any player... and if that player allows anyone to see games achievements it should not be a problem
6) Screenshot of my phone set up for privacy.

I did test this all on a random person not on my friends list. I guessed right and someone had the tag PostMalone and I was able to see all his games and achievements without adding him to my friends list.

When I look at my own list this is the path
ttps://stadia.google.com/profile/gameactivities/all

When I look at a friends list it does seem to have a consistent number for that user, I tested with a few but here is what it shows as link
ttps://stadia.google.com/profile/2195184045257210590/gameactivities/all

Hope this helps... also happy to pitch in if needed to get you one ordered.. Thanks for all you do!

webfriendspulldown1.png

clickingonfriend2.png

clickingonfriendsachievements3.png

clickingonfriendsgame4.png

playersearch5.png

setupprivacy6.jpg

Last edited:

rukazisintakumo

Hey y'all!
Has there been any progress on this yet? :) I would love to be able to track my achievements (and even if possible game time) from Stadia on here. :)

U2NUMB

Hey y'all!
Has there been any progress on this yet? :) I would love to be able to track my achievements (and even if possible game time) from Stadia on here. :)

Gonna have to have some patience... I know he has access to Stadia but only recently. Keep in mind it may not be possible to pull the data just yet but if there is a way that makes sense he will find it.

I am just happy they are willing to look into it and see if its possible now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I’ve just started looking into it. Thanks to @U2NUMB for hooking me up with an account :)

Should have an update in the next week or so.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey y'all!

What's your username on Stadia?

I've nearly finished writing the scanner, and it seems to work perfectly on the profiles I've tested it on so far. But would be good to test it on more before going live.

rukazisintakumo

What's your username on Stadia?

I've nearly finished writing the scanner, and it seems to work perfectly on the profiles I've tested it on so far. But would be good to test it on more before going live.

hey man,
Sorry for the delay... the username is RukaziSintakumo#3454