• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Stadia Trophies Not Appearing

levelstory

Hi everyone,

I just connected my Stadia account a few days ago and it registers the games I am playing, but not the trophies. Does anyone know if there is a fix to this or anything I can do on my end. My privacy settings should allow me to share this info with exophase so I am imagining it is an issue of the site's side, not Stadia's. Thank you.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

You're correct, there are no issues on the privacy side. From what I can see there are 3 achievements in progress, but you haven't actually unlocked these yet.

I am not sure why the Stadia site shows 3/25 earned, since none of the achievements have actually been unlocked. I guess it's intentional, but we only add them to the total if earned.

levelstory

Oh interesting, that is so strange. Well, Stadia seems a bit strange then, haha. Thanks for the reply and for clarifying the issue!