• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Starcraft II

Slasher

Suck It
Eh, yeah I like protoss a lot too. This might be a tougher decision than I thought. I hated being zerg though. They remind me too much of the flood from the Halo series :p

Weird considering the zerg race was out way before Halo lol

StarCraft 2 Now A Trilogy, Three Campaigns to Be Split Into Separate Games - Shacknews - PC Games, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii video game news, previews and downloads

"The first game in the trilogy will consist of the Terran campaign, and is set to be titled "Terrans: Wings of Liberty."

The second Zerg-focused title will be "Zerg: Heart of the Swarm," with the third game being "Protoss: Legacy of the Void."

"[The second and third games] will be like expansion packs, but we really want them to feel like standalone products," said Blizzard's Rob Pardo.
"

Well I don't know about you guys but I'll be buying the initial release of Starcraft 2, which will be 'Terrans: Wings of Liberty' rather than waiting for the expansions to come out. I'm sure I'll be buying those when they're released too though much like I bought Broodwars when it did

Bran

Yell
Mind sourcing this? I'm not sure whether to believe that or not

my word is always truth. Ass hat.
Blizzard: We're Not Milking You On Starcraft 2, Honest

Bump:
Weird considering the zerg race was out way before Halo lol

StarCraft 2 Now A Trilogy, Three Campaigns to Be Split Into Separate Games - Shacknews - PC Games, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii video game news, previews and downloads

"The first game in the trilogy will consist of the Terran campaign, and is set to be titled "Terrans: Wings of Liberty."

The second Zerg-focused title will be "Zerg: Heart of the Swarm," with the third game being "Protoss: Legacy of the Void."

"[The second and third games] will be like expansion packs, but we really want them to feel like standalone products," said Blizzard's Rob Pardo.
"

Well I don't know about you guys but I'll be buying the initial release of Starcraft 2, which will be 'Terrans: Wings of Liberty' rather than waiting for the expansions to come out. I'm sure I'll be buying those when they're released too though much like I bought Broodwars when it did

obviously you figured it out yourself though.

Bump: I'll be getting all 3 as I don't want to be screwed out of the race upgrades in multiplayer.

Although Zerg is my favorite.

Bump: I'll be getting all 3 as I don't want to be screwed out of the race upgrades in multiplayer.

Although Zerg is my favorite.

Seth

MD Party Room
Tons of new screen shot....

Joystiq

Cryox

Bro.
This game looks pretty nice from those screenshots on Jostiq, does anyone know if there will be a map editor for the 360, Wii, and PS3 like for the original starcraft?

EvilSeph

Administrator
I want more battle reports. I absolutely love listening to professional commentaries on high level play in almost any game.

Eclipse

Unrated And Loving It
Blizzard's game never fail...well if we count WoW out which is becoming the ultimate dissapointing money machine.

I certainly hope they work on the balance issues, cuz WoW's balance issue is pissing everyone off.

oneshibbyguy

aKa LunchBox
Blizzard's game never fail...well if we count WoW out which is becoming the ultimate dissapointing money machine.

I certainly hope they work on the balance issues, cuz WoW's balance issue is pissing everyone off.

I dont care for WoW, but I by disappointing money machine you mean, the game is disappointing yet it still makes shit tons of money... ?

I love how companies like Blizzard and Bungie have gained so much status that they have all the time in the world to make a game. It's wonderful because when they do release, you can tell how much they really put into it. :D

Eclipse

Unrated And Loving It
I dont care for WoW, but I by disappointing money machine you mean, the game is disappointing yet it still makes shit tons of money... ?

exactly, you can't stop the temptation of new loots and WG battles...

but it's not warcraft anymore.

Seth

MD Party Room