• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam account not ranked

yopadato

Hi !

My Steam account is not ranked anymore and I don't know why. Is there something with one of my games ? We don't use any kind of cheat here so I don't understand why my Steam account is untracked.

I hope I can get some help here ;)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It seems you were flagged for the game 140. It was awhile ago so I don't have specific details on why, I'll follow up with the person that flagged you.

It's not why your Steam account is untracked, though, profiles are still updated for users that aren't ranked. Seems you have privacy on, so I would look over the settings in this guide here: https://forums.exophase.com/threads...settings-on-origin-steam-xbox-live-psn.26530/

yopadato

Hi x3sphere

I changed my privacy settings back to "Public" some days ago, so it should be fine now. About the game 140, please let me know what is wrong with it ;)

Thanks !

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi x3sphere

I changed my privacy settings back to "Public" some days ago, so it should be fine now. About the game 140, please let me know what is wrong with it ;)

Thanks !

It seems like privacy is still partially on for your profile. I can tell because if you go to https://steamcommunity.com/id/yopadato/ there should be a "View All Recently Played" link at the bottom, just below the showcase area, but it's not there.

Usually, that means hours played are being hidden.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
For 140: "The mirror achievements have all the same timestamp and they are the hardest. No dying no checkpoints"

Do you know if you were offline when earning those?

Last edited:

yopadato

It's hard to tell if I was online or not at the time, I live in China and sometimes Steam is blocked, or at least some features, so I have to use a VPN to get full access, but VPN connections in China are not so good, usually quite unstable and sometimes completely blocked. If the VPN gets disconnected or if I'm connected to a network where Steam is blocked, then yeah, that can happen. Since I've been living in China for several years, I guess 140 is not the only game with this issue, though there should only be a few, since I usually notice when my VPN gets disconnected.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's hard to tell if I was online or not at the time, I live in China and sometimes Steam is blocked, or at least some features, so I have to use a VPN to get full access, but VPN connections in China are not so good, usually quite unstable and sometimes completely blocked. If the VPN gets disconnected or if I'm connected to a network where Steam is blocked, then yeah, that can happen. Since I've been living in China for several years, I guess 140 is not the only game with this issue, though there should only be a few, since I usually notice when my VPN gets disconnected.

That makes sense, I added you back to the leaderboard.