• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam account not ranked.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It was due to L4D2 - GOOD GUY NICK, as we had this achievement marked as not obtainable since 2013.

Though I see it was more recently obtainable back in 2018, I'm not 100% sure if it was in 2015. Any info you can provide would be helpful.

BlackPanthera

Oh, I remembered. I was furious then that such achievements even existed, and my perfectionist was angry at heart, and I unlock the achievement using SAM. If I make the achievement closed again, will I have a rating?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Oh, I remembered. I was furious then that such achievements even existed, and my perfectionist was angry at heart, and I unlock the achievement using SAM. If I make the achievement closed again, will I have a rating?

Yeah if you make the achievement closed again I can add you back on the leaderboards. Let me know when you've done it so I can rescan your profile.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You've been added back now, ranking will start showing again when the leaderboards update later in the day.