• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam and Blizzard Achievements not showing

CLPockets

Hi there,

My steam listing is only showing 2 achievements (I have way more than that) and my Blizzard tracker is showing 0.

Am I missing something?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Your profile should be fully updated now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
question X3, does it auto update? Mine hasn't updated in about a month or so.
For Blizzard? Can you try unlinking and re-linking your account? The automatic updates should be working, although it seems they expire the access tokens every month (wasn't aware of this at first).

Suppose I'll add a reauthorize button and a notice to the account page when a expired access token is detected.

NocturnalNL

For Blizzard? Can you try unlinking and re-linking your account? The automatic updates should be working, although it seems they expire the access tokens every month (wasn't aware of this at first).

Suppose I'll add a reauthorize button and a notice to the account page when a expired access token is detected.
ah that would explain it yes. I have unlinked and relinked the service and see what it does :)

edit: just checked and it seems to have updated.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
ah that would explain it yes. I have unlinked and relinked the service and see what it does :)

edit: just checked and it seems to have updated.

Good :) Yeah seems we will have to require users to reauthorize every month. I'll add a notice on the account page soon.