• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam completion %

xPETEZx

I gather that steams own "game completion %" is worked out based only on games that you have played?

While I would suspect that Exophase calculates it against all games, including ones not played.

I have recently enabled the "hide games with 0 play time" on exophase, but clearly that does not re-adjust the % completed.

I wonder is it possible for exophase to use the same calculation for Steam completion as steam does?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
By default, only games you have earned at least one achievement in are calculated in the percentage here. So any games with no playtime would not be counted.

Steam calculates its percentage by taking an average of all completion percentages, while ours is (earnedAchievements / possibleAchievements) - though on other platforms it uses points if available.

I could change it to match Steam, but I dunno if it's confusing that one platform would use a different method of calculation.

xPETEZx

I did not know that :)

If all the others calculate earned / possible, then it makes sense to leave steam that way too.