• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam does not update/sync game history

Wes Maximus

I am having an issue with Steam not syncing with Exophase. The last time it has was back in August. I have tried manual sync multiple times the past few weeks but still no sync. The rest are syncing good (Playstation, Xbox, Uplay etc) Steam account is linked/verified and I did try deleting then adding Steam again but still nothing. Any suggestions ? thank you.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Last edited:

Dalton2K5

Mine is set to public, I just checked it and it hasn't updated in over a year (I forgot to check this site too often).
... where is the manual sync option/button?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Wes Maximus

Your Steam profile seems to be private (or at least the game activity is): https://steamcommunity.com/id/WesMaximus

View the page while logged out and you'll see no games are showing. Most likely it's because hours played are being hidden. I would make sure your settings match up with what's shown in the guide here: https://forums.exophase.com/threads...settings-on-origin-steam-xbox-live-psn.26530/
Ok great its been a while and most likely do have it on private to disappear for a while thanx everyone

Wes Maximus

I am having an issue with Steam not syncing with Exophase. The last time it has was back in August. I have tried manual sync multiple times the past few weeks but still no sync. The rest are syncing good (Playstation, Xbox, Uplay etc) Steam account is linked/verified and I did try deleting then adding Steam again but still nothing. Any suggestions ? thank you.
My Steam is Syncing now but PSN seems to have disappeared or something.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My Steam is Syncing now but PSN seems to have disappeared or something.

Your PSN activity seems to match up with what Sony shows, last earned trophy was in Dark Souls on April 3.

You have to actually earn a trophy for PSN to update, it doesn't update activity just by playing a game like some of the other services do, has always worked like that.

Wes Maximus

Your PSN activity seems to match up with what Sony shows, last earned trophy was in Dark Souls on April 3.

You have to actually earn a trophy for PSN to update, it doesn't update activity just by playing a game like some of the other services do, has always worked like that.
Ok thanks that makes sense