• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Steam fraud (mformature group)

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
dw2.png

Bluh bluh
So its one those "HEY GUYS WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY"
Well hes in the mformature group, so pretty much don't accept any .tk links.
If you see an .tk link report it right away in this thread.

-By any means if you're friends offer you an free game "DON'T CLICK IT"
Its pretty much fraud link.

-.TK links are use to gain your account.

If you see any these guys in mformature community report it here, and hopefully it will be dealt with by an admin.

Hopefully no one is idiotic to click on such links.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sent me a message containing a phishing link as well. Apparently we can't remove people from the group though. Lame. I reported the incident to Valve, they should deal with him soon.

Joey

They'll delete his account. I got hacked through a phishing link on Steam, and Valve took care of it pretty much the next day, getting me my account back, and deleting their account.

I had to go on the fourms, and message a MOD to get their account delete though. Just tell them that you were phished, and didn't know who to report their account to, and they'll take care of it.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I thought the sudden chat was fishy. Luckily I blocked/declined the chat before anything happened

Hardrive

Contributor
Could you link me to his Steam ID page please? I can't seem to find that exact name in our members list, and I don't want to go around removing random users from our group :).

If anybody has problems with members in our Steam group in the future, please either post a thread like this or contact me directly through Steam chat. I'll take care of the problem as quickly as possible.

@x3: You can kick people from groups by switching the group to private, removing the user, and switching back to public. I don't you if you have permissions to do this though.

Hardrive

Contributor
Okay, I kicked him out and bookmarked his Steam ID page. I also reported him to Valve, we'll see if they do anything.

Thanks for the reports guys.