• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam game achievements with "Profile Features Limited" are counted on the website

thomasdacosta

There is a game on my list that has "Profile Features Limited" meaning that achievements are not counted.

This game is Corpse Killer - 25th Anniversary Edition.

Would it be possible to delete this game from my Exophase profile and not count the achievements to keep the count equal to Steam?

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think the better way for it would be to have more stats counting on the Steam side.

Something like:
1200 Completed Games = 900 Unrestricted + 300 Restricted.
1,132,557 Achievements = 1,106,064 Unrestricted + 26,513 Restricted

I believe Steam provides a stat for restricted games in the API, but some of them are not tagged correctly, so this would take a lot of manual work.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I removed it. But it may be picked up again during a rescan if it's showing under recent activity on Steam.

Edit: Yes, a rescan picked it up again. There's no way to remove it for now, working on a revised hide game feature though that will adjust the achievement earned totals accordingly.

Last edited:

thomasdacosta

Really reappeared on the profile.

It would be interesting not to count the restricted achievements or show the restricted achievements in a different count.

Thank you for your help

MuckPie

I wouldn't recommend removing games simply because they're limited. It's way more hassle than is necessary and would just end up being a giant mess.

thomasdacosta

Another suggestion would be to have an option to enable or disable the achievement count for "Profile Features Limited" games within the site settings