• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Steam Holiday Sale!

Joey

I just bought Mass Effect for the 3rd time. Once on the 360, once on PC, and now on Steam.

I'm such a sucker for Steam. Goddamn it, what's wrong with me?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just bought Mass Effect for the 3rd time. Once on the 360, once on PC, and now on Steam.

I'm such a sucker for Steam. Goddamn it, what's wrong with me?

You're not the only one. I keep succumbing to these deals too, they're just so hard to resist. Think I've spent a little over $100 total so far :eek: I don't plan on buying anything else unless Fallout 3 GOTY goes on sale.

Joey

You're not the only one. I keep succumbing to these deals too, they're just so hard to resist. Think I've spent a little over $100 total so far :eek: I don't plan on buying anything else unless Fallout 3 GOTY goes on sale.

I've probably spent over $500 on Steam on about 80 something games over the last two years... And I've played probably about, 13 of them.

These deals are so damn good, it's hard not to horde them. But dammit, there's just not enough time in the day :mad:

**EDIT**

This just in, I just bought Titan Quest Gold... Please, kill me...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've probably spent over $500 on Steam on about 80 something games over the last two years... And I've played probably about, 13 of them.

These deals are so damn good, it's hard not to horde them. But dammit, there's just not enough time in the day :mad:

**EDIT**

This just in, I just bought Titan Quest Gold... Please, kill me...

Yeah I'm with you on that. My backlog is so huge it makes me not even want to think about it. I've got at least 50 games waiting to be finished on Steam alone. Still, it's nice knowing I have all these games available on demand. That's what makes splurging on these deals so appealing to me, even if I may not have enough time to play them all, lol.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Ugh I can't afford any more games... Must resist... Mass Effect.....

Moose

Meta Moose
Just bought Mass Effect too... can't resist an offer that good. I probably won't even play it to be honest but I couldn't say no.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Buy Mass Effect and not play it? Preposterous! It's a great game. If you get it, you better play it. There's also one free DLC you can grab if you register to the Mass Effect community.

Moose

Meta Moose
Well, we'll see... whenever I get around to installing it I will most likely start it up if you insist. :p

Seth

MD Party Room
Cant deiced I want to buy Mass Effect but I want it on 360...Grr must fight urge to buy..

Joey I feel you alot of games sitting my self right now just waiting for me to play them, but dont have the time of day. But I know one day that I will have time for these games and will enjoyed them more so. Yall are going to kill me for this but I have assassin's creed 1 and 2, uncharted 2( Just started playing the first two days ago) and Broderlands and odst still pretty much warped and unplayed. O wait I have Bioshock to. This is without all the steam games I just bought.

Edit I bought Mass Effect anyway.

Edit 2: Aww Fuck I just found out Mass Effect was on sale for 10 bucks at gamestop

Cryox

Bro.
Cant deiced I want to buy Mass Effect but I want it on 360...Grr must fight urge to buy..

Joey I feel you alot of games sitting my self right now just waiting for me to play them, but dont have the time of day. But I know one day that I will have time for these games and will enjoyed them more so. Yall are going to kill me for this but I have assassin's creed 1 and 2, uncharted 2( Just started playing the first two days ago) and Broderlands and odst still pretty much warped and unplayed. O wait I have Bioshock to. This is without all the steam games I just bought.

Edit 2: Aww Fuck I just found out Mass Effect was on sale for 10 bucks at gamestop

Return it, if it's still unopened of course

Seth

MD Party Room
Nah I wanted to buy the game for 360...:( and I cant return the steam game.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team

Can you please start reading your posts out loud to yourself before you hit the submit button?

Seth

MD Party Room
I dont see anything wrong with the quoted above.

Seth

MD Party Room
No :(

EvilSeph

Administrator
Today's deals aren't that good... though Trine is $5 and it's a pretty good game similar to Lost Vikings.