• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Steam Holiday sale

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Steam has started its MASSIVE holiday sale with a lot of games on sale. It runs from 20th of December through to the 2nd of January.

Some highlights of today's deals:
Super Meat Boy for

Adiuvo

They still haven't updated the storefront though. You can't tell what's Daily Deals and what's not =/

MenaceInc

Staff Member
They still haven't updated the storefront though. You can't tell what's Daily Deals and what's not =/

they're updated for me :\
clear cache maybe? Idunno

EDIT: After I posted this, I can't get onto the site now...seems like it's being overwhelmed... :|

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Defo in for Super Meat Boy :D

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Wish I didn't buy super meat boy on the first day.:argh:
The f.e.a.r collection for $10 is perfect.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I gave my girlfriend Portal :p She gave me Mass Effect 1 in return :p

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Hmm, should I buy Dues Ex, I've never played it but heard great things about it.

Yes, it is awesome.

I've found that I've bought a few games already that I kinda wanted and I'm also finding loads of games in my library that I actually do not remember buying...
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time, Eufloria, Iron Grip: Warlord... I don't remember buying any of those 3

Games that I kinda wanted to buy when looking on the store but found I had already owned :S
Gravitron 2, Velvet Assassin, The Witcher...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
In desperate need of money in my bank account I am... I don't even have enough to buy any of these games :/

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Picked up The Witcher and Lara Croft: GOL today. Still undecided on Burnout. I already own it on PS3, so not sure if I want to double dip.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Picked up The Witcher and Lara Croft: GOL today. Still undecided on Burnout. I already own it on PS3, so not sure if I want to double dip.

No need to double dip! Although that is actually the only game I've ever double dipped with (only because I had a few friends on the PS3 wanting me to get it as well).

Just deposited some money into my bank account and might just pick up a few games on sale.