• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Steam Holiday sale

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'd say Rush is a must-buy at $1.69 if you are into puzzlers. Haven't put much time into it yet but seems quite polished. It's developed by the same team behind Toki Tori, which was excellent.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'd say Rush is a must-buy at $1.69 if you are into puzzlers. Haven't put much time into it yet but seems quite polished. It's developed by the same team behind Toki Tori, which was excellent.

Just bought that and recently bought Battlefield Bad Company 2; slower progression / game speed than I'm used too but it's a good MP game that I haven't played much of

I've been meaning to pick up the Vietnam expansion, but I'll wait until the 7th, just in case it goes on sale. It's unlikely, but I'm remaining hopeful.

I'm eyeing the Indie packs. Provided nothing spectacular goes on sale, I'm planning on grabbing the Beat pack and the 2D pack. Mainly for bit.trip and VVVVVV.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Pretty awesome deals today. Amnesia is only $6.80 ($4.80 if you have Penumbra from the Humble Indie Bundle). Must buy for any horror fan.

I also picked up The Ball, Dead Space, and Swords and Soldiers HD.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Pretty awesome deals today. Amnesia is only $6.80 ($4.80 if you have Penumbra from the Humble Indie Bundle). Must buy for any horror fan.

I also picked up The Ball, Dead Space, and Swords and Soldiers HD.

I might pick up The Ball...heard good things about it. Definitely recommend anyone who hasn't played Dead Space yet to pick it up if they can; glad I didn't purchase it last week when I was looking to buy it (I ended up pirating it :eek: ). I need to stop buying games that are so cheap...it all racks up and I need to save money not spend it

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah, I've mostly been sticking to games at $5 or under. Probably have spent close to $100 already though (there goes like half the money I got for Christmas) :\

Seth

MD Party Room
Not sure if this has been posted yet but

Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition for $4
Amnesia: The Dark Descent for $6.80
Dead Space for $6.80
The Quake Collection for $10.20

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If you are looking for something new and fresh I'd recommend checking out Ion Assault. It's a daily indie deal right now - $2.50.

Unfortunately there's no Steam demo available but if you have a 360 you can try it out on XBLA.