• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam "Not Ranked"

Anime_Gamer_Weeb

Can someone look through my game list and see what is keeping me from being ranked? i had used SAM years ago and that gave me the "Not Ranked" on Steam but i have since relocked everything i unlocked via SAM, and a kind mod here unlocked my account and i was on the leaderboard again, but for the last few days i am listed as unranked again and i would like to know why if possible.

i have a few achievements in Metro2033 with the same time steam but that was because they popped at the same time "Kill 5 Amoebas/Kill 10 enemies with a flamethrower"could that be an issue?

Just some clarification would be great.

Thanks!

Gamer Steve

As for the achievements unlocking at the same time that shouldnt be an issue unless it was something like get 10 kills and get 100 kills, as for the SAM situation if u had gotten it resolved here and u was put back on the leaderboards it could maybe be just a glitch. Maybe ask x3sphere.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We were recently informed that you dropped out of an appeal on another site (Astats). Will re-review, but that is why you were banned here again. Also, your profile is still banned on SteamHunters as well.

If everything looks good, we can add you back, but I'm not sure why you dropped the appeal on other sites.

Last edited:

Anime_Gamer_Weeb

Well because they were taking too long, and i do not see how me dropping an appeal on a different site in any way affects my status here?

Astats looks like it was made during the 1990's. The spacejam.com website looks more up to date than Astats. Never went to Steamhunters so i cannot say anything about that.

i want to use THIS site because you track achievements from all accounts (Playstation, Xbox, etc)

As of right now, my account is 100% clean. Not sure why i cannot get a mod to look though my account.

oh well.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It seems your account is being reviewed on the achievementhunting.com site, I would just be patient.

That you are banned on Astats has no bearing on the ban here but with the information we were provided it gave one of our moderators reason to suspect your account again. Being banned on SH didn't help your case either since they follow the same ruleset as us.

So that is why I sent you to the other site to appeal, as long as you are cleared there you'll get unbanned on here and SH.