• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam not synced!

RoyalKnight70

I've just put my steam name last night and played Final Fantasy XIII, and it wasn't synced. I verified my account and set the settings to public as instructed but my hours weren't synced.

Steam has changed your Privacy Settings on the 11th April. They added a "Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details." option. If this is ticked there is no way for the site to track time.

Sorod

Steam has changed your Privacy Settings on the 11th April. They added a "Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details." option. If this is ticked there is no way for the site to track time.
I haven't a hook in that but games i play wasn't synct with my gamercard since then.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

ekt0pl4sm

My steam achievements aren't showing. I played some games from a Steam shared library and al lachievements look ok on my recent activity, but on exophase they aren't showing, how can I refresh the list?

My steam achievements aren't showing. I played some games from a Steam shared library and al lachievements look ok on my recent activity, but on exophase they aren't showing, how can I refresh the list?
I've think I found you on both Steam and on here. The Steam Achievements I see here match what I can see in Steam.

Remember it may take some time for the Exophase Scanner to see the new achievements.

Also remember that if you got an achievement when you were playing offline, it doesn't always register on Steam until you next play the game online. As these would be marked as obtained offline, they may not appear on the recent achievements list.

Last edited: