• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam profile marked as suspicious?

Rain

If there's any games that look odd I'd be happy to provide more info to reinstate my profile ranking.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Looks like you were flagged for Fallout 4. I didn't originally remove you, the member that did is no longer on staff, but I'm assuming it was because a lot of the achievements have the same timestamp. Any explanation for that?

Rain

Ah, my internet was out that spring so Steam continued to mark my achievements while I played Fallout 4 offline and then synced all of them at once when I launched Steam online again, hence why a large majority of them share the same timestamp.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have added you back on the leaderboards now :)

Rain

Hello, I noticed my profile was marked as suspicious again for Steam achievements. As always I'd be happy to provide info on any games that look odd.