• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Steam Summer Sale 2014

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
How's the Steam sale going for everyone? I decided to get Ducktales so far.

Also if anyone has any recommendations I'd be interested in hearing them.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Haven't really found any that have interested me. Really not seeing future steam sales to be as popular or effective as the previous years since we've already managed to pick up a lot of the older games on sale - with the winter sale alone. Not too many new titles to pick up.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
True, I've noticed a lot of the featured deals are just rehashes. AAA stuff can usually be found at a better price elsewhere too. I'm mostly on the lookout for any good deals on indie games, $2-5 range. Might get Outlast today.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
True, I've noticed a lot of the featured deals are just rehashes. AAA stuff can usually be found at a better price elsewhere too. I'm mostly on the lookout for any good deals on indie games, $2-5 range. Might get Outlast today.

Although I did pick up Metro: Last Light and Tomb Raider today - both games I've wanted to play since upgrading my GPU but never got around to buying so it was worth it for me today. Also seeing Sleeping Dogs on sale made me want to actually finish that game, now if only i didn't delete my save file...