• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam - VikDarkbomb

VikDarkbomb

Hi team,

On June 22 2016 - June 23 2016, I used SAM for the following games
  • Adventure Capitalist
  • America's Army: Proving Ground
  • Binary Domain
  • Dirty Bomb
  • Garry's Mod
  • Gotham City Imposters
  • Hell Yeah!
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Renegade Ops
  • Sniper Elite V2
  • Stealth Inc 2
  • Unturned
  • Warface
  • Warframe
  • Wild Warfare
  • 2-3 more I can't remember
With the exception of Gotham City Imposters (there's a few legit achievements I got which I left there), i've reset all of these games and locked their achievements. But there's some other games also that come up on ExoPhase like

• Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter (a previously free title I removed from my account)
  • Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Mod
  • Ghost Recon Phantoms - NA

They don't come up on my Steam Hunters profile (https://steamhunters.com/id/VikDarkbomb/games)

I removed the GRP - NA license permanently from my account hoping that'll make the achievements disappear. I tried everything I can but I can't lock the achievements for Just Cause 2 MP and SSHD. I checked my profile while logged in on Steam and neither game comes up under my achievements. If this requires some manual removal then i'm completely okay with it.

Given that it's been more than 8 years at this point... i'm hoping the appeals team can forgive my mistakes. Obviously a lot can change (and has changed) over such a long period of time. I've gotten into achievement collecting again recently and wanted to use ExoPhase because of it's integration with all the services. When I logged in a few days ago, I noticed I wasn't tracking on my main profile and I figured my Steam Profile was the culprit. I even unlinked my PSN because I don't use a PlayStation anymore. I'm confident to say that i've had a clean record, just take a look at the RetroAchievements tab for proof.

Thanks for the help

I've invalidated Just Cause 2 MP and Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter. Rest of profile looks fine, so I've added you back to the leaderboard now. It'll take a day or so for the ranking to display again.

Back